Tell a person a fact, they may remember it for a day or two. Tell them a memorable story, they are likely to remember it for a lifetime.
Whether you are recruiting participants, engaging employers, or seeking financial support for your project, story-telling is one of the most powerful tools you can use to achieve your objectives.
This webinar will provide you with practical tips and guidance for telling a story that will evoke emotion, get your message across, and win support for your efforts.
You will learn how to:
- Help your audience visualize your story.
- Draw people into your story through the absence of information.
- Get your audience to sit up and take notice.
- Get your message across in a way that “sticks.”
If your seeking to improve the stories you tell your customers and the public, please join us for this informative webinar.
- John Rakis, REO Technical Assistance Coach, Coffey Consulting LLC
- Lenora Thompson, REO Technical Assistance Coach, Coffey Consulting LLC
- Richard Morris, Program Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
- Thursday, October 05, 2017
- 2:00 PM-3:30 PM ET
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Registration for this event is limited and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis; please register today.
Don’t Have a WorkforceGPS Account?
You must have an account before you can register for a WorkforceGPS event. Click here to create your free account. After you’ve created your account, please refer back to this email to register for this free event.
On the Day of Your Event, Remember:
- You can login to the event no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of your event.
- The audio will be broadcast through your computer speakers.
- Closed Captioning is provided for all WorkforceGPS virtual events.
- Once you have joined the event, if you need additional support, please ask the event facilitator.
- Attendees are registered on a first come, first served basis; there is no wait list. If you are unable to attend this event for any reason, please unregister from your MyEvents page.
- Virtual events are recorded and archived on WorkforceGPS approximately two business days after the event concludes; you may manage your events from your MyEvents Profile page.
If you experience issues connecting while using Chrome, please use a different browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. To continue using Chrome, you must first enable Adobe Flash Player:
- In your Chrome Browser, copy and paste: chrome://settings/content
- Scroll until you see the heading “Flash”
- Select the radio button: “Allow sites to run Flash”
- Click Done
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please click here: How to Enable Flash for Chrome
If you need technical support on the day of the event, please email the WorkforceGPS Helpdesk at Support@WorkforceGPS.org or call 1-888-848-3696.